Saturday 5 April 2014

An Introduction


-This is an introduction about myself, before I start writing in a professional format-

There are many things out there which present how you're 'supposed' to dress. At the end of the day, it really isn't an issue with anyone on how to dress; it's preference that deducts the way we as people are presented to others. Apprehensively, deciding to write this I have somewhat managed to incorporate a difference to what the world expects to see written down in front of their eyes. 

I really love combining different styles into one, leaving a classy yet stylish look. Of course, dressing so called 'classy' isn't it - there are many other ways in which you can make what you wear work, in any situation. 

Some of my favourite things I shop for include smart shoes; i'd never be the one to miss out on a 50% pair of winchester brogues when I get the chance. On the contrary, I also love shopping for the freshest new trainers I can get my hands on. Wearing the right shoes is a big part of what you wear, and without a doubt will improve your look. 

This blog will describe and explain some of the best current styles, whatever you're looking for: the 'classy' man, sport, casual, 'suited and booted', as well as other alternate 'look book' styles such as 'the fisherman' etc (inspired by FashionBeans.com). Not only that, but I will share with you bunch of links every week to the best deals currently, and exactly where to get your ultimate wardrobe collection from. 

Thanks for reading this, I hope you enjoy the upcoming content. 


No comments:

Post a Comment